1 large carrot
1 leek, trimmed and well washed
2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
4 catfish fillets (1-1/2 pounds total)
12 cherry tomatoes, halved
1/3 cup Spanish olives, sliced
1/3 cup dry white wine
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, sliced
"Family Circle's All-Time Favorite Recipes"
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut four 12x12-inch pieces of aluminum
2. Cut carrot and white and light green part of leek into matchstick strips.
3. Distributing it equally, place butter in center of each piece of foil.
Top with fish, carrot, leek, tomatoes and olives.
4. Mix wine, thyme, salt, pepper and basil in a bowl; spoon over fish.
Fold edges of foil together in double pleat to seal. Place on a baking
5. Bake in heated 350 degree oven for 35 minutes or until fish is opaque.
Nutritional Information Per
Calories: 237; Fat: 11 grams; Carbohydrates: 9 grams; Protein: 24 grams;
Sodium: 496 mg; Cholesterol: 94 mg
Exchanges: 3 Low-Fat Meat; 2 Vegetable